AVENSIS is a new and pioneering aviation engineering and design start-up company dedicated to providing advanced aircraft conversion engineering solutions covering the entire range of the PTF (Passenger to Freighter) market, meeting current and future market requirements and demands.
Innovative, agile, with the ability to look at aviation challenges with a fresh perspective using ingenuity and drive to find solutions to known and unforeseen problems.
We are driven by conviction in our engineering design and powered by an authentic and collaborative team...and we’re growing.
We are invested in honing a diverse and inclusive workplace, where our people are valued as much as the work that they do. A start-up comes with the thrill of crafting our workplace culture, of every team member’s enthusiastic and outside the box ideas and with the need for our partners to practice an adaptive work mindset, bringing multiple skill-sets to the group’s goals.
- Communication with customers and suppliers
- Drafting commercial offers and agreements
- Prepare sales forecast reports
- Increasing customer base by identifying and progressing sales opportunities
- Working closely with internal teams, reporting to the Head of Business Development
- Initial experience in Business Development or relevant field within the aviation industry preferred
- Focused on understanding and solving customer problems, creating long term trusted relationships with customers and partners
- Basic understanding of sales processes and metrics
- Critical thinking and problem-solving
- Ability to prioritize your workload and work on your own initiative
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues
- Honesty and reliability
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
QUALITIES WE VALUE
- Creative, collaborative, and innovative thinking to contribute to our growing startup
- Strong work ethic with the ability to push through challenges with ownership, confidence and compassion with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with colleagues, customers and suppliers
- Strategic thinker and decision maker, able to recognize and effectively advocate for solutions that benefit the project, the team, and the organization as a whole
- Have a growth mindset and enjoy learning
- Self-organized, self-motivated and self-starter
- Detail orientated with a passion for continuous improvements
- Flexibility and ability to step out of your comfort zone
*MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK.