AVENSIS is a new and pioneering aviation engineering and design start-up company dedicated to providing advanced aircraft conversion engineering solutions covering the entire range of the PTF (Passenger to Freighter) market, meeting current and future market requirements and demands.
Innovative, agile, with the ability to look at aviation challenges with a fresh perspective using ingenuity and drive to find solutions to known and unforeseen problems.
We are driven by conviction in our engineering design and powered by an authentic and collaborative team...and we’re growing.
We are invested in honing a diverse and inclusive workplace, where our people are valued as much as the work that they do. A start-up comes with the thrill of crafting our workplace culture, of every team member’s enthusiastic and outside the box ideas and with the need for our partners to practice an adaptive work mindset, bringing multiple skill-sets to the group’s goals.
KEY ACCOUNTING RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage all internal accounting functions including accounts receivable, accounts payable, and account reconciliation utilizing Xero
- Reporting financial and operational metrics to Directors and Stake-holders
- Managing bank accounts
- Cash flow and budget forecasting
- Reviewing and performing weekly wage payment runs
- Support the Year End Accounts preparation
- Travel Expense preparation and processing
- Payroll Administration and Pension scheme management
KEY GENERAL OFFICE MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organizing flights, hotels and travel bookings as required by the leadership and technical teams
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and company events
- Manage phone calls and correspondence
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Proven experience in Accounts, Office/Virtual Office Management, or relevant role
- Familiarity with working in multiple currencies
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to prioritize your workload and work on your own initiative
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues
- Honesty and reliability
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Experience of Xero (preferred) or other Accounting Software
- Experience in booking international travel is beneficial
QUALITIES WE VALUE
- Creative, collaborative, and innovative thinking to contribute to our growing startup
- Strong work ethic with the ability to push through challenges with ownership, confidence and compassion with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with colleagues, customers and suppliers
- Strategic thinker and decision maker, able to recognize and effectively advocate for solutions that benefit the project, the team, and the organization as a whole
- Have a growth mindset and enjoy learning
- Self-organized, self-motivated and self-starter
- Detail orientated with a passion for continuous improvements
- Flexibility and ability to step out of your comfort zone
*MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK.